Activities Weekend Activities
2017 Activities Schedule
** Dates and Times are subject to change **
- May 27th - Paint a Brick (2-4pm @ the Outpost) $3.00
per brick or 2 for $5.00
- May 28th - Memorial Breakfast (9-11am @ the Outpost)
- May 29th - Raising of the Flag Ceremony 9am Outpost
- July 1st – District Softball Competition
- July 1st – Kona Ice or Coldstone Creamery
- July 1st – Tye Dye T-Shirts
- July 1st – Family Games (Teams of 4-6)
- July 1st – Potluck
- July 29th – Christmas in July
- August 12th – Craft Fair
- August 12th – Pajama and Movie Night @ Outpost (7:30
- 9:00pm @ Outpost)
- September 3rd – Labor Day Breakfast (9-11am @ Outpost)
- September 3rd – Food Drive starts for local pantry
- September 4th – 2nd Annual Dog Swim (lower pool)
- September 16th - Bag Tournament
- Oct 7th halloween party - all day events
- Ladies Lunch Bunch; Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, May - Sept, all
the women within Pioneer Park are invited to attend.
Info will be posted a week preceding the date in the
clubhouse and on facebook.
- Bring Your Own Beverage - Social Hour, 5 pm at the Out Post. Bring
your own beverages and an appetizer to pass is optional.
- Monday &
- Hand and Foot is played is played at the clubhouse at 7pm
- Meet at the Clubhouse for Friday Night Fish fry. There is generally a
large group that goes out for supper, choosing a different restaurant
each week. Great way to make some new friends.
- Throughout the season, we have many extra activities planned by the
Activities Committee, check the Scheduled Activities for a list. Most
of these are planned for Saturdays.
-Every Saturday Night Ice Cream Social at 6:30 pm - Followed
by BINGO at 7:30 at the Outpost.
- On Holiday Weekends, we may have Sunday morning breakfasts planned
and or Bingo on Sunday nights, at 7:30 pm.
Pioneer Park has two full sized adult pools
and one smaller pool for small children to enjoy. One large pool and
the small kiddy pool are right next to the clubhouse, and the other
large adult pool is located near the Out Post. The perfect thing for a
hot summer day is a cool, relaxing outing at the the pool. Play and
splash the day away!
kids are restless, they can just hop on over to the playground for a
days fun and games; what kids do best! One playground is located next
to the lower pool area at the Out Post. There are two jungle gym/play
areas, a sand pit, and swings. The kids can play bulldozer in the sand
pit and lava man on the jungle gym. After a day at the playground, your
children will be sleeping like babies!
Located behind the
upper pool and clubhouse there is a newer playground and sandbox that
were installed during the 2015 season.
you are competitive, Pioneer Park has 3 courts: sand volleyball,
tennis, and basketball. All three are located at the Outpost
for your enjoyment.
Pioneer Park has an allotment of fun in store for you when you become a
member. Access to these recreational facilities is free and
you can come and go as you please. Enjoy the fun at Pioneer
Mailing address - Pioneer Park, Ltd.
♦ P.O. Box 579 ♦ Lake Delton,
Physical Address - Pioneer Park, Ltd. ♦
E10570 Fern Dell Rd ♦ Lake Delton, Wisconsin 53940
Copyright 2002 Pioneer Park, Ltd. All rights reserved.